1 Relationship 3 ( Relationship Cubed, we, us) is committed to protecting the information about you that we collect, store and use when you provide it to us on our website: https://relationshipcubed.com.
2. We respect your rights to privacy and we are compliant with its requirements in respect of the collection, management and disclosure of your personal information.
3. We also uphold your rights to privacy.
4. If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so. However, this may affect your use of this site or any products and services offered on it.
What is your personal information?
6. We may also collect some information that is not personal information because it does not identify you or anyone else. For example, we may collect anonymous answers to surveys or aggregated information about how users use our website.
What information may we collect from you?
8. Relationship 3 may collect the following personal information from you:
2. email address;
3. telephone number;
4. age or birth date
9. We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide the best possible quality of customer service. We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
1. to provide our services to you;
2. to send communications requested by you;
3. to answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new
4. to provide you with access to protected areas of our website; and
5. to comply with any Law, rule, regulation, Lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in cooperation with any governmental authority.
How do we collect your personal information?
10. We collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect in ways including:
1. when you make an enquiry about our services;
2. through your access and use of our website, including when you register as a
member of our website;
3. during conversations between you and our representatives;
4. when you ask to be placed on one of our subscription/mailing lists; or
5. when you become a client or customer of ours or otherwise use our products or
What happens if we can’t collect your personal information?
11. If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
1. we may not be able to provide our products or services to you, either to the same
standard or at all;
2. we may not be able to provide you with information about services that you may
want, including information about special promotions; or
3. we may be unable to tailor the content of our website to your preferences and
your experience of our website may not be as enjoyable or useful.
12. As our website is linked to the Internet, and the Internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us online. We also cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
Groups and forums
14. If you participate in a discussion forum, chat room or webinar, you should be aware that the information you provide there will be made broadly available to others, potentially inside or outside Relationship 3, who have access to that discussion forum or chat room. Also, please recognize that individual forums and chat rooms may have additional rules and conditions. Each participant’s opinion on a forum or chat room is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of Relationship 3.
15. Please be advised that for any forums or Webinars you attend, recordings can be enabled by a meeting or webinar host. By signing up for any of Relationship 3, or any other host authorized by Relationship 3, webinar services or otherwise using them in any way, including without limitation by attending any Relationship 3 meeting or webinar, you expressly acknowledge that we may make and store Recordings for meetings or webinars, and may make such recordings available to hosts and other Attendees at the direction of Relationship 3. If you do not want to be recorded, you can choose to leave the meeting or webinar.
To whom will Relationship 3 disclose my personal information?
16. We may disclose your personal information to:
1. our employees, contractors or service providers for the purposes of operating our
website or our business, fulfilling requests by you, and to otherwise provide
services to you including, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems
administrators, mailing houses, couriers, payment processors, data entry service
providers, electronic network administrators, debt collectors, and professional
advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants;
2. any other organization for any authorized purpose with your express consent.
18. If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at Law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where we have sought to maintain confidentiality.
Direct marketing materials
19. We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our services that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, SMS and email, in accordance with applicable marketing Laws. If you indicate a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavor to use that method whenever practical to do so. In addition, at any time you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us (see the details below) or by using opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications and we will then ensure that your name is removed from our subscription/mailing list.
20. We do not provide your personal information to other organizations for the purposes of direct marketing.
Security and data quality
21. We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
22. We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information that you submit to us through our website. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. We endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
23. In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
24. We may hold your information in either electronic or hard copy form. Personal information is destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed or when we are no longer required by Law to retain it (whichever is the later).
How long do you retain my personal data for?
25. We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
26. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
27. By Law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for five years.
28. In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data; see your legal rights below for further information.
29. In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
How can you access and correct your personal information?
30. You may request access to any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting us (see the details below). Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will try to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (for example, by mailing or emailing it to you). We may charge you a reasonable fee to cover our administrative and other reasonable costs in providing the information to you. We will not charge for simply making the request and will not charge for making any corrections to your personal information.
31. There may be instances where we cannot grant you access to the personal information we hold. For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you written reasons for any refusal.
32. If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it. We will consider if the information requires correction. If we do not agree that there are grounds for correction, then we will add a note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it.
What is the process for complaining about a breach of privacy?
36. If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us using the contact information below and provide details of the incident so that we can investigate it. We will treat your complaint confidentially, investigate your complaint and aim to ensure that we contact you and your complaint is resolved within a reasonable time.
38. Please contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com.
Information provided on this site is intended to give you information, and to help you make positive changes in your life and your parenting. It is not professional advice and should not be considered as such.
Images and photographs are included for the sole purpose of visually enhancing the website. None of them are photographs of current or former clients. They should not be construed as an endorsement or testimonial from any of the persons in the photograph.